Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Changed the color scheme

Sorry for those of you who liked the black and baby blue color-scheme...upon a lengthy and heartfelt discussion with my Uncle Kenny, I changed the colors up a bit (I hope you sensed the sarcasm in that statement). Seems (he felt) the site seemed a lil'dreary. I could see that...it was a lil'dark (with the black background and pale colored text). So I brightened it up a bit, made it a lil'more happy colored (although you'll notice the baby blue). Ya gotta keep the baby blue! That's my color...it matches the eyes and the ladies dig the baby blues.....

7 comments:

The Browers said...

liking the new color. good choice. i was inspired for a day, and printed out all these road races to register for... lost the fire between tuesday and now. i'm pathetic.

Michael Williams said...

Baby steps. C'mon! Go out and run a mile. Plan to run a 5K in July. Move to PA for the summer and run with me!!

The Browers said...

you have a day care arrangement for the girls? or two jogging strollers... ha. i will try. i was looking at one in central park on july 21. what do you think? there is a kids run too, cam would kick ass!

Michael Williams said...

daycare? stroller? hell no! i vote we just tie ropes from us to them (like leashes or more appropriately-life lines) and drag'em along behind us yelling and screaming "keep up weaklings or we're leaving you here forever!!!!"

central park sounds sweet! a lot of the larger races are having stuff for kids nowadays....such a good idea.

The Browers said...

oh gosh, i just had flashbacks to Bill yelling those exact words to me when I was 3. Hey, whatever it takes to get this kid a scholarship, right? anyway, we'll see if i can get my butt in gear. About 4 diet cokes, and that caffine should have me good to go.

The Browers said...

wait, do either of us work?

Michael Williams said...

c'mon. i teach art and you teach gym (notice i did not say "physical education). we NEVER actually do any teaching.