Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Ahh...The New year's Resolution

It would be cliche for me to write about a New Year's resolution wouldn't it......oh well. if you don't wanna read about'em, stop now:

1.) Become financially responsible:
I hate living check to check, going broke in the middle of the week and living off water and canned soup until the next payday. I am going to actually save money in a savings account. I also need to begin to invest money with a financial advisor (Steve Econ of Econ Financial)cuz I wanna start planning for retirement and college for my children (no, no major announcements regarding children). I guess I figure that I'm 31 years old and I don't save money. I would like to have a future someday (with some hot chick)and I'd like to be able to afford that future.

2.) Get down to 200 lbs by July 4th:
I should start by weighing myself (which I haven't, but I'm gonna guesstimate I'm somewhere between 210-220 lbs). I wanna train for a marathon again this year, and I'd like to be much lighter when my mileage begins to add up. I bought a Bowflex from my friend Richard and I've been using it at least twice a week. I need to get back to running and lifting at least 3 times a week. Most of my problem comes with my schedule (especially once baseball starts) so I just need to streamline it and take advantage of the little time I have. I also need to eat better.

3.) Get started on Grad School:
I've already started that one! I applied to Cabrini College's Off-campus Graduate Studies Program. Upon my acceptance, I'll be enrolled on their Masters of Education with Principal Certification. I'll be finished in 2 years. Classes Start January 10th.

4.) Find a hot chick and let the ol'lovedaddy charm work on her:
Did it! More on that in some other post, some other time

5.) Become freakin' awesome:
C'mon! As if you didn't know...been there, done that....old news...accomplished that many, many, many years ago.

Have a great start to the new year!
Be good!


Thanks for reading
SEE YA ON THE HILL!
Michael

2 comments:

The Browers said...

#5 - funny
#1 and #2 - don't we all want to
#3 - very exciting

need more info on #4 - NOW

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.