Thursday, November 8, 2007

Good Luck Jesse

My friend Jesse Woodrow is running the Harrisburg Marathon this weekend! He and I trained all summer (until my injury sat me down for 4 weeks and I missed my window). He continued on in his training and is ready to run his very first marathon! If anyone wants to meet up on Sunday (race day) and run a couple of miles with him, I'm sure he'll appreciate the help. I'm gonna try to run miles 7-10 with him and then 20-24 with him. The course goes right passed my Dad's house twice so that's kinda where I'm gonna set up camp. If you wanna come out and cheer him on (or run with him), just lemme know!

JESSE:
Go get'em this weekend! You've trained hard all Summer and this last run Sunday morning will be a great accomplishment for you! I'm so very excited to have been able to be a part of helping you "climb" this "hill." I'll see you at the start, miles 7-10, and somewhere around mile 20...

Just think......ONE MORE RUN!!!!





Thanks for reading,
SEE YA ON THE HILL!
Michael

No comments: